Documents & Downloads
- July 2018 news release: “Rochester City Council Approval Clears Way for Modernization of Cobbs Hill Village Affordable Senior Housing Community”
- WXXI May 2018 Connections: “The Debate Over Redevelopment at Cobbs Hill Village”
- City Newspaper April 2018 op-ed: “The New Plans for Cobbs Hill Village”
- April 2018 news release: “City Planning Commission Approves Modernization Plans for Cobbs Hill Village Affordable Senior Housing Community”
- January 2018 statement: "Non-Profit Housing Agency Applauds Planning Commission's Decision to Suggest Cobbs Hill Village Enhancements"
- January 2018 statement ahead of City Planning Commission meeting: "Rochester's seniors deserve better"
- City Newspaper January 2018 op-ed: "Cobbs Hill Village Deserves Your Support"
- Democrat & Chronicle December 2017 guest essay: "Argument Against Cobbs Hill Village Project NIMBY at its Finest"
- Democrat & Chronicle May 2017 editorial: “Move Cobbs Hill Village Into the Modern Age”
- Rochester Business Journal May 2017 op-ed: "Affordable Senior Housing Options are Slim Here"
- April 2017 news release: “Modernization Plans for Affordable Senior Housing at Cobbs Hill Village Updated to Reflect Extensive Public Input”
Letters of Support
- Leaders of local nonprofits, including Action for a Better Community, Catholic Charities Community Services, The Community Preservation Corporation, DePaul, Episcopal Senior Life Communities, Flower City Habitat for Humanity, Greater Rochester Housing Partnership, Ibero American Action League, Lifepsan, NEAD and PathStone Corporation, May 2018
- CDS Housing May 2018
- Lozier Environmental Consulting May 2018
- Urban League of Rochester, N.Y. November 2017
- Action for a Better Community (ABC) October 2017
- ElderONE September 2017
- Catholic Charities Community Services August 2017
- Ibero-American Action League August 2017
- Mark IV Enterprises July 2017
- Lifespan of Greater Rochester June 2017
- PathStone May 2017
View From Culver Road
View From Norris Drive